Airport Extreme 802.11N. The AirPort Extreme Base Station from Apple is a compact Internet routerLinksys WRT54GL. Read more ... » with powerful wireless capabilities. The router allows you to share your Internet connection between several computers via the draft 802.11n wireless protocol. It also features three standard 10/100/1000Mbps RJ-45 Gigabit Ethernet ports. The router is also fully backwards compatible with legacy 802.11a/b/g devices. A USB port is present for printer and hard disk sharing. The router also features a firewall to protect you from malicious software that can attack your computer from the Internet, as well as wireless security to insure that your data remains private. It includes configuration software for both Mac OS X and Windows, making it a true cross-platform solution. Power Requirements AC: 120VAC, DC: 12VDC, 1.8A. The perfect wireless solution for home, school, and business, the Apple AirPort Extreme Base Station blankets your space with a blazing-fast, secure wireless network opening up a world of possibilities.. Read more
Airport Extreme 802.11N – 5TH Generation MD031LL/A (Refurbished) + Bonus Ethernet Cable
Click to see Airport Extreme 802.11N customer reviews
Airport Extreme 802.11N Features
- Connect your DSL or cable modem to the AirPort Extreme Base Station, then set it up with the AirPort Utility, available as download
- AirPort Extreme works simultaneously on both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, allows all devices on the network to use band automatically.
- Set up a separate Wi-Fi network with a separate password for your visitors and enable the guest networking feature
- Connect a compatible printer to the USB port on the AirPort Extreme Base Station and printer is instantly available to all the computers (Mac and PC)
- In minutes, you and up to 50 others can use your Mac computers or PCs to surf the web, stream video, share photos without wires.
You can pick to buy a product and Airport Extreme 802.11N at the Best Price Online with Secure Transaction Here